Whatever your sport, the Skins A200 Men's Compression Long Tights will boost your circulation, bringing more oxygen-rich blood to your muscles so you can perform better for longer. Improved circulation also means blood lactate is re-circulated more effectively. By strategically wrapping and supporting your muscles, Skins clothing also reduces muscle vibration, so there's less risk of injury. Whether you're a dedicated sports fiend or an active outdoors man every weekend, you'll be sure to notice the difference.The A200 Men's Compression Long Tights also feature an internal key pocket and a tailored crotch for greater comfort, along with a shaped inseam to avoid abrasion between knees. The tights have bold Skins stitching and all-new raised tactile logos on the waistband.
- 76% Nylon - 24% Spandex
- 50+ UV Protection
- Moisture Management
- Skin fit:
- Skins unique sizing system is based on Skins unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your Skins fits you properly.
- Engineered Gradient Compression:
- Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery - boosting your power, speed and stamina.
- Muscle Focus:
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Warp Knit:
- The fabric in Skins is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch - instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- Productcode: M3134023