The Skins A400 Compression 3/4 Tights give you the benefit of the latest technology Skins have to offer. These 3/4 length tights have been scientifically proven to make the body perform and recover better from exercise.
The A400 range of compression uses unique dynamic gradient compression to ensure that the correct level of pressure is provided in the right places to enhance blood circulation.
NB: The sizes available are the Skins 'H' shape / normal body shape.
Tailored for the ultimate fit, SKINS is the only compression brand that takes into account your height, weight and body shape.
Unique fabrics and panels support key muscle groups, allow unrestricted movement and reduce risk of injury.
Must Have Feature
Moisture management and UPF 50+ protection.
- Revolutionary Sizing
- Tailored for the ultimate fit, SKINS is the only compression brand that takes into account your height, weight and body shape
- Durable Fabrics
- Unique fabrics and panels support key muscle groups, allow unrestricted movement and reduce risk of injury
- Must Have Feature
- Moisture management and UPF 50+ protection.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.