The EcoBottle from Smartshake is made from cork and sugar cane biomass which otherwise would become waste, and manufactured using more than 70% renewable energy.
This means that the CO2 footprint for the manufacturing process is at net zero. The factory, located in western Sweden, is equipped with solar panels on the roof providing the building and their vehicles with green electricity. In fact, the CO2 footprint for bottles sold to Northern Europe is about -2.37 kg (per kg of material).
"Stay positive – go CO2 negative The best way to hydrate is to bring your own. Forget about buying bottled water or big-brand sugary sports drinks. The EcoBottle comes with the best environmental footprint you can get. It actually makes things better."
- Capacity: Bottle 650 ml / 22 oz
- Material: HDPE Bio and natural cork
- Tested for EU/US food safe standards
- BPA Free
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe in top rack 55°C / 130 F°
- Made with renewable energy
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.