The Soleus GPS has everything you will need, and nothing you donâ€™t. Simple and easy to use, the Soleus GPS will allow runners to accurately track their speed and distance. Auto lap splits at every mile and the night light mode helps for late night runs and training. Soleus GPS uses global positioning satellites orbiting miles above the Earth to help consumers navigate their runs, walks or hikes.
Consumers can also use the Soleus GPS to track the number of calories burned during their daily workouts. Last but not least, Soleus GPS has a compact design which makes it one of the smallest GPS watches on the market today for your wrist.
- GPS: High-sensitivity receiver
- Distance: current & total in Miles or Km
- Pace/Speed: current & average
- Calories Burned: current & total Kcal burned
- Chrono: 1/100 second resolution
- Data Storage: 100-lap memory
- World Time: 106 cities comvering all time zones
- Rechargable Battery: USB rechargable lithium-ion
- 30 Metres Water-Resistant
You may also like....