The Soleus GPS Fit 1.0 Running Watch is the latest version of this popular GPS running watch.The updates include a new highly ventilated strap, a much more user friendly 4 button interface and much larger numbers. Not only does the watch do all this but you can provide personal information to monitor calories burned too. It also has a powerful 30 run memory with up 100 laps to store past workout data.
Soleus has designed this watch to provide highly accurate data whilst running by featuring a sensitive GPS receiver within the unit. The GPS 1.0 watch is easy to set-up and simple to use- it really is a useful device for runners of all abilities. Check your distance covered in either miles or km and adjust your watch to show either speed or pace (preferred by most runners).
The battery in the Soleus GPS watch will last for 8 hours of training with the GPS receiver switched on. It can then be recharged using the USB charging clip included in the box. If you just use the watch for day to day wear then you will find the battery can last for around 2 weeks.
- Highly sensitive GPS receiver
- Improved user friendly interface
- Larger numbers to help clarity
- Current/total distance run in miles or km
- Current/average speed MPH or Km/h
- Current/average pace MPH or Km/h
- Current/total Kcal burned
- Chrono: 1/100 second resolution
- Data storage: 30 runs / 100 lap memory
- World time: 106 cities in all time zones
- Rechargeable battery: USB rechargeable lithium-ion
- 8 hour battery life with GPS; approx 2 weeks without