The Sunwise Waterloo GS Azure offers highly efficient light-reacting polarised protective lenses with vivid colour contrast. Offers protection for stronger sunlight and the benefit of anti-fog. The wearer will benefit from optimum visual protection and clear vision.The light transmittance changes progressively when responding to the strength of sunlight (UV) from medium to strong and back again, enhancing visual performance in varying light-changing conditions. Wider lens coverage provides further protection for your eyes against sunlight, wind, sand and flying objects.Great for all weather and environments with multi- reflected sunlight from surfaces such as snow, water and concrete.
- ChromafusionÂ® superior optical performance with natural colour contrast for a clear world.
- The light-reacting polarised lenses progressively respond to sunlight offering superb visual comfort.
- The ChromafusionÂ® lenses are impact resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- The unique polarised polycarbonate lens system makes them robust and durable.
- The polarisation filters any surface reflections of light.
- Bulldogâ„¢ Anti-Scratch hard coating.
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing.
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Interchangeable options.
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible.
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection.
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Flat arms profile â€“ perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet.
- Further reducing the light transmittance offering protection for stronger sunlight.
- Anti-reflection blocking reflected damaging light.
- Creating fog free vision.
- Clearing water drops from the lens surface making them excellent for wet conditions.
- Made in Great Britain.
- Sun Rating: Medium-Strong sunlight
Recommended: Wash your favourite Sunwise in cold water and clean them after each use.
- Productcode: E5114827