The desire to be faster is universal. Whether youâ€™re pushing your limits on the trail, on your bike or in the water, Suunto Ambit3 Sport GPS watch is your invaluable training tool to become the best you can be. Track and analyze your performance to progress. Connect your watch wirelessly to your iPhone and use the free Suunto Movescount App to adjust the watch on the go and visually enrich, relive and share your experience to make every move count.
- Measurements: 50x50x15.5mm
- Weight 80g
- Battery life in time mode: 14 days
- Water resistance: 50 m
- Display resolution: 128 x 128
- Route navigation
- Up to 25 h battery life with GPS
- GPS altitude
- Activity based recovery time
- Speed, pace and distance
- Bike power support (Bluetooth Smart)
- Multiple sports in one log
- Training programs
- Growing feature set through Suunto Apps
- Compatible with iPhone4, iPhone 5, iPad 3rd gen and later, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th gen
- Connect to Suunto Smart Sensor for swimming heart rate
- In the box: Suunto Ambit3 Sport Blue, USB cable, Quick Guide, Warranty Leaflet
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.