With a fast, stable needle but all complications removed the Arrow-30 Northern Hemisphere Compass is ideal for competitive orienteers who don't want to stop and wait for the compass needle to settle and appreciate an uncluttered design that allows fast map work.
- High-speed needle
- Dual bearing with jewel
- Liquid filled capsule
- Baseplate magnifying lens
- Control marking holes
- Bearing lock with orienting indicator
- Balancing: Northern hemisphere
- Scales: cm, 1:15,000 km
- Operating temperature: -30-60°C
- Storage temperature: -30-60°C
- Dimensions: 57 x 114 x 10mm
- Weight: 30g
You may also like....