The Suunto Spartan Sport GPS Watch has a trim fit and sports a colour touchscreen, 100-metre water resistance, compass, and up to 16 hours of battery life in training mode. The strong yet sleek design is optimised for racing conditions.
With 80 pre-set sport modes and rich sport-specific metrics, the watch is a great training partner. Follow your progress with personal bests and train smarter with community training insights. Discover new routes on the Suunto Movescount app using heatmaps and let the watch's route navigation guide you.
Please note: Some features available via on-going software updates.
- Watch features include:
- Time, date, alarm clock
- Stopwatch timer
- Water resistance up to 100m
- Digital compass with tilt compensation
- LED backlight
- Button lock
- Display resolution: 320 x 300
- GPS Functions:
- GPS & GLONASS
- Waypoint and visual route navigation
- Zoom levels in navigation
- GPS recording rate at 1 or 60 seconds
- Max. 1,000 route points per route
- Max. 250 Points of Interest
- Route planning with heatmaps
- Breadcrumb trail in realtime
- GPS speed and distance
- Heart rate in beats per minute & % of max. HR
- Heart rate zones
- Activity based recovery time
- Suunto Smart Sensor records heart rate in swimming
- Stroke efficiency for swimming
- Personalised workout guidance
- Personal best identification & insights
- Progress analysis
- Customisable sport modes and displays
- Upto 65hrs battery life with GPS, 15 days in time mode
- Speed, pace and distance for cycling, running and swimming
- Multiple sports in one log
- Personalised training programs
- 80+ preset sport modes
- Growing feature set through Suunto Movescount App for iPhone/iPad
- Lens material: Mineral Crystal
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 13.8mm
- Weight: 70g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.