- Upper: Breathable and durable mesh provides great comfort and protection
- Upper: Welded upper ensures foot support with minimal weight
- Upper: Comfort padded tongue
- Upper: Reinforced toe cap.
- Sole unit: CRADLE™ technology provides excellent heel support
- Sole unit: Compression moulded EVA midsole provides a smooth ride
- Sole unit: Full-length rubber outsole designed for optimal traction and flexibility
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.