The Men's Ultra Cardiac II Shoe from The North Face allows you to transition from road to trails during adventure races. It is a lightweight, flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, a protective Vibram outsole with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Upper: Ultra Airmesh
- Lining: FlashDry at collar
- Outsole: Vibram
- Designed for neutral pronators
- Critical impact & element protection
- Zonal protection in the heel & toe
- Pebax heel Cradle for heel positioning & support
- Wide platform & built-up medial sidewall to accommodate a wider variety of foot types
- 8mm offset
- Weight: 274g
You may also like....