The Men's Ultra Cardiac II Shoe from The North Face allows you to transition from road to trails during adventure races. It is a lightweight, flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, a protective Vibram outsole with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Upper: Ultra Airmesh
- Lining: FlashDry at collar
- Outsole: Vibram
- Designed for neutral pronators
- Critical impact & element protection
- Zonal protection in the heel & toe
- Pebax heel Cradle for heel positioning & support
- Wide platform & built-up medial sidewall to accommodate a wider variety of foot types
- 8mm offset
- Weight: 274g
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
You may also like....