The North Face Men's Ultra Endurance Trail Running Shoes are a great choice with its Vibram Megagrip outsole, Snake Plate forefoot protection and Ultra Protect CRADLE stability. The Ultra Endurance lets you tear up the trail, without tearing up your feet. Designed to endure in rugged terrain, the Ultra Protect CRADLE technology provides extra heel stability on uneven trails, while the rigid-yet-flexible ESS Snake Plate delivers on lightweight, heavy duty forefoot protection.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Ultra Protect CRADLE heel-stability technology
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
- 8 mm offset
- Approximate Weight Pair: 626 g
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
You may also like....