The North Face Men's Ultra Endurance Trail Running Shoes are a great choice with its Vibram Megagrip outsole, Snake Plate forefoot protection and Ultra Protect CRADLE stability. The Ultra Endurance lets you tear up the trail, without tearing up your feet. Designed to endure in rugged terrain, the Ultra Protect CRADLE technology provides extra heel stability on uneven trails, while the rigid-yet-flexible ESS Snake Plate delivers on lightweight, heavy duty forefoot protection.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Ultra Protect CRADLE heel-stability technology
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
- 8 mm offset
- Approximate Weight Pair: 626 g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.