The ultimate companion for the hardest trail-running courses, this high-performance shoe delivers unbeatable protection even on the toughest, wettest and muddiest trails. Rely on a GORE-TEX® membrane to shield your feet from rain and puddles. A collar lining engineered with FlashDry™ keeps sweat and blisters at bay, while Snake Plate™ technology protects your feet from stone bruising. An exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole gives you incredible traction on any terrain.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 307 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 614 g
- UPPER: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather
- UPPER: Durable overlasted ripstop mesh in forefoot for optimal protection
- UPPER: FlashDry™ collar lining prevents blisters and keeps you dry
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefoot cushioning and ESS in the forefoot to
- SOLE UNIT: Exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
distribute impact and protect from stone bruising
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.