The Men's Ultra Vertical is designed for the trail runner seeking the ultimate experience on aggressive terrain. With reliable performance even on high-angle descents and ascents, the Ultra Vertical features a dual density midsole plus anatomically oriented Vibram outsole and derby-constructed upper.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Quarter geo cable construction upper for an outstanding fit
- TPU cable housive for protective midfoot support
- Open mesh with protective tight weave on outer layer for protection from debris and breathability
- Welded suede tongue and derby construction to give a great fit while your foot is flexed
- Reinforced toe
- FlashDry collar lining
- OrthoLite footbed
- 20mm/14mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot/dual-density CRADE
- Anatomical cushioning
- Soft, cushioned heel an dtop layer
- Firmer density forefoot and bottom layer platform for efficient toe-off
- Vibram Megagrip outsole for durable, sticky traction
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.