The North Face Mens Vectiv Infinite Futurelight Shoes
This product is not available
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Combining a 3D dual-density Pebax footplate, midsole rocker geometry, SurfaceCTRL grip, and Vectiv technology the North Face Vectiv Infinite Futurelight shoe is designed to maximise energy on the trail. Offering the perfect balance of responsiveness, waterproof protection, breathability and durability to go the distance, the shoes feature an abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length matryx and have rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion.
- Upper: Matryx with Kevlar and Polyamide yarns
- Midsole: Rocker
- Insole: OrthoLite X55 (5% recycled rubber content)
- Outsole: SurfaceCTRL Rubber with 5mm lugs
- Vectic technology: Dual-density 3D Pebax plate and rockered midsole turns energy into momentum
- Futurelight technology: Advanced breathable-waterproof protection
- Multi directional lugs for stability
- Moisture management
- Forward propulsion
- Breathable Offset: 6mm
Breathable fabric, Breathable membrane, Odour resistant, Water repellent, Water resistant
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
The North Face
Athleisure, Fitness, Running, Trail Running
At least 50% Wood-based Viscose
More about this brand
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe. And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.