Supreme comfort, minimal weight.
Ideal for cool spring runs, the Better Than Naked™ Capri is a lightweight, breathable layer that puts comfort first. Breathable FlashDry™ fabric wicks away moisture quickly to keep you dry, and whether you’re hitting the trail in the early hours or at sundown, all-round reflectivity means you’ll be safe and seen at all times. A wide waistband and multiple pockets give you ample room to stash your essentials – keys, energy gels, music player and the rest. Throw this layer on and feel free.
- Stitch-free construction on critical seams
- Kangaroo pocket on rear
- Secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Energy gel pockets
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Fabric solid body: 245 g/m2 82% polyester, 18% elastane knit with FlashDry™
- Print body: 230 g/m2 91% polyester, 9% elastane knit with FlashDry™
- Panel: 210 g/m2 93% polyester, 7% elastane knit with FlashDry™
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
You may also like....