- Ideal use: Trail running
- Women-specific trail running shoe delivers a stable ride and unparalleled traction
- Upper: Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Moulded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Sole Unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- 8 mm offset
- Collar lining has FlashDry
- STYLE: CC4D
- WEIGHT: 9 oz (255 g)
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.