Wherever you're heading, take on any trail with confidence in the Ultra Endurance II GORE-TEX® trail-running shoe. Delivering a smooth transition and incredible traction, this shoe keeps your feet dry and supported every step of the way. A GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane shields your feet in wet conditions, while an exclusive Vibram® megagrip outsole gives you unrivalled grip over any surface. ESS Snake Plate technology protects your feet from stone bruising, while Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-positioning technology and OrthoLite® cushioning ensure your feet stay stable and comfortable right to the end of the trail.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 302 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 604 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- Upper: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- Upper: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Upper: Gore lace keeper
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
You may also like....