Wherever you're heading, take on any trail with confidence in the Ultra Endurance II GORE-TEX® trail-running shoe. Delivering a smooth transition and incredible traction, this shoe keeps your feet dry and supported every step of the way. A GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane shields your feet in wet conditions, while an exclusive Vibram® megagrip outsole gives you unrivalled grip over any surface. ESS Snake Plate technology protects your feet from stone bruising, while Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-positioning technology and OrthoLite® cushioning ensure your feet stay stable and comfortable right to the end of the trail.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 302 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 604 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- Upper: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- Upper: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Upper: Gore lace keeper
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.