- Ideal use: Trail running
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Sole unit: Forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: 6 mm offset
- Upper: Quarter geo cable construction offers an outstanding fit
- Upper: TPU cable housing provides rugged, protective midfoot support
- Upper: Open mesh with a protective tight weave on the outer layer offers breathability and protection from debris
- Upper: Welded-suede tongue and derby construction provide a great fit while your foot is flexed
- Upper: Reinforced toe offers protection
- Upper: OrthoLite® footbed
- Sole unit: 20 mm/14 mm heel
- Sole unit: Soft, cushioned heel and top layer for soft landing and transition
- Sole unit: Firmer-density forefoot and bottom-layer platform for efficient toe-off
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable, sticky traction in all conditions with 5 mm lugs anatomically oriented for ascending and descending
- Sole unit: Dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole tuned for anatomical cushioning when ascending and descending
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
You may also like....