The North Face Women's Litewave is a balanced and lightweight trail running shoe performer with a neutral platform and a lively, fun feel. Built for comfort and speed, on-road or off with welded-TPU overlays in the heel, toe cap and quarter that provides support to the lightweight upper. The single-density EVA midsole delivers instant and lasting comfort for neutral stride runners.
- Welded-TPU support overlays in the heel, toe cap and quarter
- No heel counter for a sock-like fit
- Low-profile tongue and collar foam package provides comfort while eliminating unnecessary weight
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- UltrATAC rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight Pair: 356 g
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.