- Upper: Gore-Tex membrane & welded TPU
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Megagrip
- Ultra Protect Cradle heel-stability technology
- Moulded-TPU toe cap
- Gusseted tongue for protection
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
- 8mm offset
- Weight: 470g
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
You may also like....