Take on any trail with confidence in the Ultra Endurance II, our best-selling trail running shoe. Delivering unrivalled traction and superior protection, this high-performance running shoe has what it takes to protect your feet right to the end of the trail. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology works with ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection to give your feet the support they need over any terrain. OrthoLite® cushioning provides long-lasting comfort, while a Vibram® Megagrip outsole keeps your footing firm even when it's muddy or slippery underfoot.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 266 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 532 g
- UPPER: Breathable mesh
- UPPER: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- UPPER: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- UPPER: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- UPPER: Gore lace keeper
- UPPER: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- SOLE UNIT: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- SOLE UNIT: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- SOLE UNIT: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.