Take on the toughest, wettest, muddiest trails in these ultra-protective running shoes. Engineered with advanced OrthoLite® and Snake Plate™ technologies to deliver superior support and comfort, these shoes are the ultimate partner for serious trail-runners. A GORE-TEX® membrane keeps your feet dry whatever the weather, while a FlashDry™ collar lining keeps sweat and blisters at bay. When the going gets tough, rely on an exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole to keep you sure-footed every step of the way.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 258 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 516 g
- UPPER: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- UPPER: Durable overlasted ripstop mesh in forefoot for optimal protection
- UPPER: FlashDry™ collar lining prevents blisters and keeps you dry
- SOLE UNIT: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- SOLE UNIT: Two-piece midsole for proper heel and forefoot cushioning and ESS in the forefoot to distribute impact and protect from stone bruising
- SOLE UNIT: Exclusive Vibram® Megagrip outsole
- SOLE UNIT: 8 mm offset
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe.
And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.