The GRID Foam Roller is designed to replicate the feeling of a massage therapists hand, low and flat like the palm, tubular like the fingers, and high and firm like the finger tips. The patented three dimensional pattern channels blood and oxygen through the tissue helping to alleviate common muscular discomfort.
- Employs Matrix technology and Distrodensity zones
- Helps maintain flexiblity, complements recovery process with improved blood and oxygen flow
- Durable design won't break down with repeated use
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen & the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
- Available in a variety of colours
- Sweat-proof and easy to clean surface
You may also like....