Their fifth special edition vest celebrating the Hardrock 100, the Ultimate Direction Hardrocker Vest is the lightest it’s ever been and has a redesigned pole holder to reduce bounce. With a water-resistant phone pocket and deployable rain fly it’ll keep you ploughing on in any weather and the personal locator beacon pockets will help to make sure you’re always within arm’s reach. It’s the perfect buddy to go far and go safe.
- 12L Capacity
- One Body Bottle 500 included
- Small Weight: 295g / Medium Weight: 300g / Large Weight: 305g
- Adjustable sternum straps
- Trekking pole holders designed to minimise bounce and stay out of the way when not in use
- Deployable rain fly
- Articulating personal locator beacon pockets
- Water resistant phone pocket
- Materials: breathable mesh net, 4-way stretch woven mesh, silicon coated nylon
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.