Years of innovation have made the Ultra Vesta a modern classic. Women-designed and women-approved, the Ultra Vesta has been a mainstay at the start lines–and, more importantly, the finish lines–of thousands of ultramarathons since its debut. The new Ultra Vesta is a Signature Series vest with seamless, chafe-free 4-way stretch mesh material and new Comfort Cinch technology that enables lateral sizing and stability adjustments on-the-go. As with all Ultimate Direction racing vests, two 500ml Body Bottles stow up front to give you the fuel needed for the long haul.
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Front storage hold phone, fuel and valuables
- Stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Redesigned trekking pole holder minimizes bounce and snaps out of the way when not in use
- New Comfort Cinch™ technology provides a custom fit with easy on-the-go adjustment
- 4-way stretch material with dissolved thread stretches to fit more and is lighter than ever
- Volume Capacity: 616.34 in3 / 10.1 L
- Weight With Bottles: 11.22 oz. / 318 g
- Weight Without Bottles: 7.76 oz. / 220 g
- 150g Flex Mono Mesh
- MicroMono Mesh
- 30D Nylon 66 sil/pu
- 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with disolved thread for increased breathability
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.