The Ultimate Direction Women’s Race Vesta 5.0 is the lightweight running vest that brings all kinds of speed to ultra-races. It’s got everything you need to simplify those mega distances with: secure pockets for essentials, fuel, two bottles and a 2-litre reservoir; trekking pole holders; an adjustable fit – thanks to the updated Comfort Cinch 2.0; and two ergonomic 500ml Body Bottles.
The Comfort Cinch 2.0 combined with its four-way stretch and mesh materials ensure that it’s super comfortable and lightweight, letting you run all day without feeling like you’re lugging a bag around. New for the 5.0 is the hook and loop sternum adjustability that’s comfortable, light and easy to use with one hand. Take distance in your stride.
- Upgraded lightweight hook and loop sternum adjustability
- All zippered pockets are accessible while the vest is on
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0–more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Corded elastic for external gear stash and overall compression
- Bottles: 2 Body Bottle™ II 500
- Volume: 8.1L
- Weight (w/o Bottles): 141g
- Materials: Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon Sil, Nylon/elastane with ripstop for durability
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.