The Ultimate Direction Women’s Ultra Vesta 5.0 is the classic running backpack now with lightweight hook and loop sternum adjustability. A staple at ultramarathons, it has everything you need for long distance runs: secure pockets for essentials, fuel, two bottles while still having space leftover; trekking pole holders; an adjustable fit – thanks to the updated Comfort Cinch 2.0; and it even comes with two ergonomic 500ml Body Bottles.
The Comfort Cinch 2.0 combined with its four-way stretch and mesh materials ensure that it’s super comfortable and lightweight, letting you run for as long as you like without feeling like you’re lugging a heavy bag around. Take distance in your stride.
- Upgraded lightweight hook and loop sternum adjustability
- Two rear zippered stash pockets for optimal safety and organisation
- Small weather resistant pocket on Shoulder strap for chapstick, tablets, and small essentials
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0–more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Corded elastic for external gear stash and overall compression
- Bottles: 2 Body Bottle™ II 500
- Volume: 10.3L
- Weight (w/o Bottles): 180g
- Materials: Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon Sil, Nylon/elastane with ripstop for durability
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.