Masks can support awareness of social distancing and health-related behaviour, both for ourselves and in our interactions with others.
The UYN Community Mask fits perfectly around the mouth and nose, ensuring ergonomic sealing at the edges. Its three-dimensional knitting technology make it breathable, and the incorporation of Texlyte Nano means it is moisture-repellent and dries very quickly.
It is important to wash the mask regularly at 60 ° C. This is sufficient to eliminate pathogens and viruses. The mask should be used by one person only; it is also suitable for sporting activities. Long-lasting and re-usable.
The Community Mask is not a medical product and does not provide protection from infection. It acts as a barrier that reduces the risk of infecting others because it can shorten the range of the droplets that are ejected when people cough, sneeze and speak.
Two years Guarantee registering your product on uynsports.com/guarantee
- Highly elastic ergonomic nose shape
- Flex ribs for a perfect fit
- Flexible and soft ear loops
- 3D breathing ribs let the skin breathe
- Particularly densely knitted mouth and nose sections
- Highly elastic band at the neck for optimum wear comfort
- UYN garments are made with Texlyte Nano and are extremely comfortable thanks to their pH-balanced and hypoallergenic effect
- 2 years guarantee*
- Sold singly
- Size Medium: Suitable for Women
- Size Large: Suitable for Men
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.