It took 4 years of Research & Development to develop VEJA’s first ecological running shoe: The Condor.
Mixing various new technologies, the shape is inspired by the South American bird bone structure of the Condor, with biomimetic design, flexibility and lightness that is efficient for running.
The Condor is the perfect balancebetween organic materials and running optimization. Today, the Condor is 53% natural-based and recycled, which is VEJA’s first step into the running world.
They are made in Brazil in a factory that respects workers’ rights.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- 53% natural-based and recycled
- Drop: 10 mm
- Heel Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Height: 17mm
- Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels: T.P.U.
- Heel support insert: Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- V: Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Outsole: 30% wild rubber from Amazonia, 31% rice waste, 39% synthetic rubber
- Midsole: 45% natural-based (8% banana oil, 22% sugar cane,15% rice waste) & 55% regular E.V.A.
- Insole: 8% recycled E.V.A., 12% wild rubber from Amazonia, 12% recycled plastic bottles, 12% jute & 56% regular E.V.A.
- Lining: 33% organic cotton, 67% recycled plastic bottles
- Laces & loops: 100% polyester
- L-Foam: Sustainable expanded latex cushion (50% natural latex, 50% synthethic latex)
- Weight: 315 g / 11,1 oz (SIZE 42)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.