When Dr Allen Lim left the lab to work with pro cyclists, he found athletes weary of processed bars and gels and the same old pasta. So Lim joined professional chef Biju Thomas to make eating delicious and practical. Their groundbreaking Feed Zone Cookbook brought the favourite recipes of the pros to everyday athletes.
In their new cookbook, Feed Zone Portables, Chef Biju and Dr Lim offer 75 all-new portable food recipes for cyclists, runners, triathletes, mountain bikers, climbers, hikers, and backpackers. Each real food recipe is simple, delicious, easy to make – and ready to go on your next ride, run, climb, or hike.
Feed Zone Portables keeps all the most popular features of The Feed Zone Cookbook including quick and easy recipes for athletes, beautiful full-colour photographs of every dish, complete nutrition data, tips on why these are the best foods for athletes, and time-saving ways on how to cook real food every day.
Try out new rice cakes, two-bite pies, griddle cakes, waffles, baked eggs, sticky bites, rice balls, paninis, cakes, and cookies. Wherever you go, these real foods will nourish your best performance.
- Author: Biju Thomas and Allen Lim
- Publisher: VeloPress
- Publication date: May, 2013
- Format: Hardback
- ISBN13: 9781937715007
- Page size: 210 x 170mm
- Pages: 288
- Weight: 760g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.