Running is a great way to keep fit, stay healthy, relieve stress and experience new places. The Good Run Guide is your companion to the great running to be found in some of the most scenic locations of England and Wales.
Run through the stately grounds of Chatsworth in the Peak District; traverse Hadrian's Wall on the Scottish Border and visit the breath-taking castles of coastal Northumberland. Explore coastal coves in the north Cornwall; summit Pen-y-ghent in the Yorkshire Dales or escape the hustle and bustle of the City along the banks of the Thames.
Experienced runners Louise Piears and Andy Bickerstaff, two of the founders of the Good Run Guide, the UK's leading independent running website, have hand-picked 40 of their favourite runs.
Ranging in length from 3.4 to 10.7 miles (5.4 to 17.2km), there are routes for runners of all ability and fitness levels, on a range of surfaces.
Each run features details of the run distance, the flat equivalent distance, difficulty, hilliness, climb rate, terrain and other useful information so you know exactly what you're undertaking before you set off. There is also a bespoke map, annotated with route descriptions and key route features, to aid navigation.
- Author: Louise Piears and Andy Bickerstaff
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Vertebrate Publishing
- Publication date: May, 2014
- ISBN13: 9781906148904
- Nr. pages: 120
- Dimensions: 148 x 210mm
- Weight: 270g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.