Wild Running is the UK guidebook for those who love to run or want to run, and who dream of exploring Britain's fantastic collection of mountain, forest and coastal trails.
• 150 hand-picked runs, chosen for simple navigation and sensational beauty.
• Graded from beginner to challenging.
• Terrain data with safety and training advice.
• Background to geography of area and its trails.
• Classic races, iconic runs and 'hard-as-nail' climbs.
• Route maps and directions with online GPX download.
Running is is the most popular way to keep fit in Britain and off-road running is one of the fastest growing pursuits. From the creators of Wild Swimming, Wild Running combines stunning photography, engaging travel writing and practical guidance, and is set to become the definitive guide to running in wild Britain.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.