The Xtenex X 300 series elastic laces fit any shoe that has an eyelet size of approximately 3 to 4 mm. They are a perfect choice for most activities involving normal foot movement; from everyday wear to running. These elastic laces are a favourite in athletic shoes and any shoe type imaginable.
- Xtenex laces have an elastic core and a series of knots along the entire length of the lace at consistent length intervals. Stretch the lace and the knots disappear, allowing you to thread the lace through the eyelets. Release the tension and the knots reappear. More knots between eyelets lessens the tension; fewer knots between eyelets increases tension.
- The Xtenex Lace expands during natural foot swelling and eliminates foot compression
- The lace does not slip. The knots maintain the original fit by restricting involuntary lace movement through the eyelets; increasing comfort and keeping the foot stable in the foot bed
- No plastic pieces are needed
- A lace shoe is made into a slip-on. Never tie you shoe laces again
- Asymmetrical lacing