As with any type of bra, it is important to wear the correct size. The wrong size does not provide adequate support and may damage the delicate breast tissue.
To measure yourself, just follow these easy steps.
STEP 1: Measuring your band size:
- Measurements should be taken without wearing a bra as this will give the most accurate measurement.
- Using a tape measure, place the tape around your body, ensuring the tape is level around your back.
- The tape should be firm but not tight against the body.
- If the tape slips when measuring do not try to wriggle it back in position, just start again.
- This measurement will give you the band size of the bra needed.
Use Shock Absober's unique table to find out your band size.
If your measurement is equal to the MINIMUM you may need to go down a band size.
If your measurement is equal to the MAXIMUM you may need to go up a band size.
If your measurement is equal to the centre size you will need the band size indicated.