A hydration solution so innovative, it’s patented.
Runners call it “amazing,” “awesome,” and “sweet.” The no-bounce design does just what it promises: provides a problem-free way to carry your water bottle and essentials without riding up or bouncing. If you wear smooth running tights, this belt will stay in place (unlike most). The Hydra 16 will be your new favorite running accessory. It combines many features into one belt, including storage for your essentials, smartphone, gels – plus it even has integrated toggles.
- Large pouch fits iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 and other similar sized phones -with a thin case
- Two quick-draw bottle holsters hold two 8 oz bottles
- Bottles feature quick-flow race caps for single-handed use (Carbonated liquids may cause leakage)
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe (for best results, place bottle on top rack only and avoid high heat to prevent damage)
- Bungee cord loops over the bottle caps keep bottles secure—no falling out
- Two exterior energy gel loops for on-the-fly access
- Silicone grippers eliminate bounce
- Integrated bib toggles for race day
- Exclusive Dura-Comfort Technology ensures no bouncing, riding up, or chafing
- Water resistant Neoprene keeps items safe from sweat & light rain
- Interior pocket to securely hold ID and credit cards
- Ultra Soft Dual-Adjust Waist belt
- Reflective accents for high visibility
- Pouch Dimensions: (6.5 inches x 3.25 inches/16.5 cm x 8 cm)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.