The Flipbelt is an entire tubular pocket allowing plenty of room for all your goodies. With no buckles to cause uncomfortable chafe, simply pull it on like a pair of pants, place over or under clothes, and easily slide in your stuff through the multiple openings around the belt. The even design virtually eliminates belt bounce & movement during activity for the most comfortable experience. Superior stretch/recovery, flat seam & minimal construction provides the ultimate comfort, most don't feel it on at all. Turning the entire belt over closes openings and locks items inside.
- 92% Micropoly 8% Lycra for fast wicking, quick drying, and extra softness against your skin
- No buckles or fasteners that cause chafing and have the potential of breaking
- Slips on like a pair of pants
- Easily worn under or over clothing
- Multiple access openings throughout the belt
- 3M Quality reflective logo
- Turning the entire belt locks items in place
- The even design eliminates bouncing and chafing
- Machine washable
- Dry on low tumble or hang up to dry
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.