The Fēnix 5X Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch from Garmin is built for athletes and adventurers. It’s the first Fēnix series watch to offer full-colour European recreational mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference – so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get training features such as Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor, built-in activity profiles, advanced performance metrics and training status readings that allow you to train more efficiently towards achieving your goals.
For your convenience on the move the screen boasts a high resolution, full-colour Garmin Chroma display which assures great readability at any time, even if the sun is shining. The scratch resistant Sapphire lens is tough and durable too so you can wear it 24/7 with excellent confidence while smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go. You can fully customise the watch utilising apps from Garmin Connect while also having the freedom to change the Quickfit wrist strap easily, without the fuss of tools (Quickfit 26 wrist straps sold separately).
The Fēnix 5X offers you all you need to know about your training and how to improve your stats as well as indicating your level of fitness and advising when to rest to avoid unnecessary strain on your body. Advanced activity and sleep tracking helps to give you a better overview of your activity levels so you know where there is room for improvement. You can set your own challenges, race yourself or put your friends to the test while keeping tabs on their progress with
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 100 saved tracks
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Pre-loaded TOPO Europe mapping & 40,000+ Golf courses worldwide
- Around Me map mode highlights POIs, waypoints & other key objects
- Data overlays highlight key info
- Round Trip run/ride offers route ideas
- Quickfit 26 interchangeable straps available
- Strava integration
- Group track follows each member of the group with a compatible device
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- GPS & GLONASS enabled with high sensitivity Exo Antenna
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 12GB
- Battery: Rechargable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 50hrs in UltraTrac mode, 20hrs in GPS mode, 12 days in Smartwatch mode
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Display: Colour
- Display diameter: 30.5mm
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Ultra strong, scratch resistant, high quality sapphire lens
- Size: 51 x 51 x 17.5mm
- Weight: 98g
- In the box:
- Fenix 5X Sapphire
- USB charging/data cable
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.