The Lifesystems Pocket First Aid kit is a small first aid dressing kit that is ideal for basic trekking, weekend rambling and family walks. It is well equipped for most minor injuries, and has a loop on the back of the pack that allows you to carry it either on a belt or on the outside of a rucksack.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade)
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x White Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Savlon Antiseptic Cream (15g Tube)
- 5 x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 3 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
You may also like....