Montane Mens Anti-Freeze Hoodie
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Perfectly balancing warmth, weight and packability, the Anti-Freeze Hoodie from Montane is built with premium lightweight recycled materials and high quality down, to provide a warm mid or outer layer for use in cold, dry conditions. The Montane Anti-Freeze Hoodie micro baffle construction is made with a durable outer fabric, that is light and strong, offering a significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance.
The jacket features a DWR Treatment that offers complete, consistent water-resistant protection in wintery conditions. An adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord provides perfect adjustability, while two zippered hand pockets offer safe and convenient storage spaces for small essential items. Finally, a storage Montane dry bag provides safe and easy transportation when the jacket is not in use.
- Ideal use: Cold and dry conditions
- 100% Recycled PERTEX QUANTUM ECO outer with PFC-free DWR
- Insulation: water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY down at 750+ fill power
- Lining: 100% recycled PEAQ Down ECO with PFC-free DWR
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down certified
- Full-length YKK front zip with internal storm flap
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Supplied with a stuff sac
- Micro baffle construction
- 2 Zipped hand pockets
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hood
- Water resistant
- Back length: 73cm (M)
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 360g
Insulated, Water repellent, Windproof
Adjustable hem, Adjustable hood, Full zip, Hidden zip pocket, Hood, Packable, Pockets, YKK Zips
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (13)
At least 50% Recycled Synthetics
No PFCs or PFAs
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.