Mountain Equipment Womens Chamois Pants
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
A proven best seller, the versatile Women's Chamois Soft Shell Pants from Mountain Equipment are ideal for mountaineering and trekking in cooler conditions year round.
Designed for the adventurous hill-walker, scrambler and mountaineer in need of a lightweight mountain pant that can cope with technical terrain and fluctuating temperatures. Perfect for long days above the tree line.
- Ideal use: Mountaineering, Trekking
- Exolite 210 stretch double weave Soft Shell
- 92% Polyamide
- 8% Elastane
- 2 Zipped thigh pockets with integrated mesh lining for venting
- Ankle zips with internal gusset panel to accommodate boots
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included)
- Microfleece lined waistband
- 2 Zipped hand pockets
- Fit: Women's alpine
- Ankle: Regular
- Weight: 370g
Adjustable waist, Leg Slits, Pockets
Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking, Winter sports
User Reviews (386)
This product as a whole or the individual materials within this product have the following certification(s). These are voluntary guidelines used to demonstrate their commitment to good environmental, social, ethical, and food safety practices.
This product complies with the following feature(s) aimed at eliminating waste and maximising resource reuse.
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies