Rab Womens Microlight Vest
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
In search of a lightweight down gilet for mountain, town and trail? With recycled construction and body-mapped baffles, Rab’s best-selling Women’s Microlight Vest is more effective than ever.
The classic Women’s Microlight Vest has been brought up to date with a slick new design aesthetic and some carefully selected upgrades. At just 259g, it retains outstanding packability but, from the 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon shell to the 20D lining and the GRS-certified 700FP P.U.R.E down, the fabrics and down are now fully recycled. The new design also features ‘intelligent’ insulation. The zoning of micro and nano baffles helps put the down where it’s needed, reducing migration and improving warmth, without wasting weight, adding bulk or restricting movement. Ideal for both everyday insulation and mountain layering, ascent-ready features include a weather-resistant DWR coating, two large harness-friendly zipped hand pockets, a warm down-filled collar and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
The new Women’s Microlight Vest delivers an appealing combination of low weight, core warmth and easy movement for a rapid insulation boost whenever it’s needed.
- Use: Hill walking, General use
- Outer: 30D recycled Pertex Quantum with DWR
- Lining: 20D Pertex Quantum
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic finish
- Light yet durable recycled Pertex Quantum outer treated with DWR
- Zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Compact stuff sack with attachment loop
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- YKK zipped hand pockets
- Full-length YKK front zip
- Elasticated armholes
- Close fitting collar
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 259.5g
User Reviews (230)
At least 50% Alternative Combination
At least 50% Recycled Down
Global Recycled Standard
Easy to Repair
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.