Rab Womens Microlight Alpine ECO Jacket
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
For the town. For the trail. For the rockface. With its active fit, fully recycled down and fabrics, and body-mapped baffles, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket is the ultimate multipurpose coat.
The low weight, packability and tailored fit of this jacket enable it to excel both as a technical mountain layer, and as a general-purpose everyday throw-over. Its updated design uses zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction for plenty of core warmth without any restriction in movement. With recycled 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down, the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket now features a fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Additional key mountain features include elasticated cuffs, a compact stuff sack, three harness-friendly zipped pockets and an adjustable down-filled hood with stiffened peak.
By combining proven mountain utility with refined styling and feather-light packability, Rab’s updated Women’s Microlight Alpine is the down layer of choice for quick-grab mountain insulation.
- Use: Climbing, mountaineering, hill walking and everyday
- Main: 100% Recycled Pertex Quantum 30D nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled 20D nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled GRS-certified 700FP down
- Nikwax hydrophobic water-resistant down finish
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Zoned micro and nano baffle construction
- Packs into easy-carry stuffsack (included)
- 2 YYK zippered handwarmer pockets
- Large YYK zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable stiffened peak hood
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water-resistant
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Down-filled hood
- Fit: Active
- Weight: 413g
Hiking, Travel, Trekking
User Reviews (953)
At least 50% Alternative Combination
At least 50% Recycled Down
Global Recycled Standard
Easy to Repair
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.