The 2XU Vectr Light Cushion ¼ Crew Sock is the ultimate high-performance sports sock, delivering unparalleled protection and power to every occasion. Its compression technology keeps the foot locked in place, optimising stability and movement, with a left/right fit providing precision support. On top of that, it’s lightweight, breathable and fast wicking to keep your feet fresh even after the toughest workouts, with anti-blister and anti-odour qualities giving your feet the star treatment they deserve. Sock it to ‘em.
- X.LOCK system for arch, ankle and plantar fascia support
- Anatomical, anti-blister design for a secure fit and reduced friction
- Ergonomic left/right foot for an improved fit
- 2.5mm light cushioning for added protection without the bulk
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
- Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
- Durable yarns that outlast every wash and every training session
- Flexible fabric for greater range of motion
- Moisture-wicking yarns to keep you cool and dry
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.