The product of a partnership between Adidas and the ISS National Lab, the Adidas Ultraboost 20 is the result of years of scientific research and testing. This innovative running shoe has a sock-like fit with loads of boost packed into the sole for optimised responsiveness and a more efficient run. It has improved breathability and comfort with a heel frame that locks down as you go, so your foot stays protected and in position, and Tailored Fibre Placement that has stitching across every millimetre of the upper for maximum stability. The Ultraboost 20 is a true vision of the future with its super stylish look and out of this world performance.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Lace closure
- Adidas Primeknit+ textile upper
- Tailored Fibre Placement locked-in fit
- High-performance running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 22 mm / forefoot 12 mm)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.