Asics Womens GT-2000 v10 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Women’s GT-2000 10 shoe from Asics keeps your mind and body focused on the road ahead. It's a versatile running style that's functional for various distances. The engineered knit upper and 3D print details create a featherlight feel with a touch of added stability. A layer of FLYTEFOAM Propel cushioning underfoot adds a more responsive rebound to your step. The midsole's 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION feature improves compression. This function allows you to experience a smoother and more stable ride.
- Ideal Use: Road
- Gait Type: Neutral / Overpronation
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION improves compression at foot-strike
- Engineered knit upper for supportive & comfortable foothold
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System
- ASICS energetic foam formulation for supreme bounce
- Attenuates shock during impact & toe-off phases
- LITETRUSS technology to improve medial support
- ORTHOLITE insole provides soft step-in comfort
- Allows movement in multiple planes
- FLYTEFOAM Technology
- Lightweight cushioning
- Midsole Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 238g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (21)
More about this brand
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.