This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Allergy advice:
- See ingredients highlighted in bold in the ingredients list
- Typical nutritional values (Per 35g ball):
- Energy: 159kcal
- Fat: 8.0g
- Saturated fat: 1.48g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Total Carbohydrates: 10.5g
- Sugars: 7.5g
- Fibre: 2.1g
- Protein: 9.7g
- Salt: 0.18g
- Weight: 35g
This Peanut Protein Ball is brimming with antioxidant nutrients – vitamin E, copper and manganese. It’s also got plenty of niacin, a B vitamin that can help reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue, meaning you can stay switched on, even when you’re running on empty.
Put together with the other ingredients, this Peanut Protein Ball gives you a whopping 9.7g of protein and is packed with heart-healthy unsaturated fats.
Peanuts (44%), Brown Rice Syrup, Whey Protein Crispies (from Milk) (Whey Protein Isolate (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Tapioca Starch, Anti-Caking Agent: Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier, Sunflower Lecithin) (8%), Defatted Peanut Flour (7%), Grape Juice Concentrate, Rice Starch, Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (from Milk)(5%), Chicory Fibre, Rice Bran, Whey Protein Isolate (from Milk) (1%), Stabiliser: Guar Gum, Sea Salt, Natural Flavouring, Antioxidant: Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
Energy value (kJ/kcal)
Camping, CrossTraining, Cycling, Festival Camping, Fitness, Hiking, Marathon, Outdoor sports, Running, Trail Running, Trekking