Brooks Unisex Hyperion Elite 2 Shoes
This product is not available
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Ready to race? The ultralight Hyperion Elite 2 is the fastest shoe Brooks have to offer, and keeps you in your preferred motion path. Allowing you to run faster for longer.
With an updated nitrogen-infused DNA Flash midsole that perfectly balances the ultra-lightweight material with energy return, the Hyperion Elite 2 was made for durability and long-lasting speed. Rapid Roll technology — the curved sculpting of the heel and toe of the midsole — combined with the carbon fibre plate is constructed to propel you forward with effortless speed. A relatively broad midsole and unique carbon fiber propulsion plate work together to keep runners in their preferred motion path, saving energy to help you go faster for longer.
Ultrafast. Ultralight. Ready to race
- Ideal use: Road running, marathons
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Lightweight breathable mesh
- Midsole: Broad, nitrogen-infused DNA Flash with Rapid Roll technology
- Outsole: 2mm Rubber
- Cushioning: Ultra-light
- DNA Flash midsole maintains cushioning and responsiveness for up to 200-400 miles
- Unique carbon fibre propulsion plate keeps runners in their preferred motion path
- Rapid Roll technology: The curved sculpting of the heel and toe of the midsole
- Midsole stack height has been increased by 2mm
- Fantastic energy return
- Powerful propulsion
- Midsole drop: 8mm
- Weight: 216g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (37)
More about this brand
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.