- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered stretch Air Mesh (62.5% recycled content) with 3D fit print
- Midsole: DNA Loft V2 Cushioning
- Outsole: Soft rubber on forefoot, durable carbon rubber on heel
- Flex Grooves on the outsole offer optimum flexibility
- Segmented crash pad for smooth transitions
- Carbon neutral shoe with carbon offsetting
- Smooth heel-toe transition
- Improved cushionnning
- Secure, breathable fit
- Enhanced upper
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- Weight: 258g
Using recycled materials in the upper, reduced manufacturing waste and carbon offsets, Brooks have allowed the Ghost 15 to become completely carbon neutral, along with still being an elite and well-trusted road running shoe. The updated DNA Loft V2 midsole offers that unique balance of rubber, air, and a less dense, lighter foam for a plush feel. This teams up with the Segmented Crash Pad for easier flow from landing to toe-off, so no matter how your foot strikes the ground, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
So, for runners looking for a reliable shoe that's soft, smooth, and lighter the Ghost 15 from Brooks offers improved transitions and sustainability credentials with zero distractions. Leaving you to focus more on what matters most: your run.
More about this brand
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.