There are 7 days in a week. And the Garmin Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar Multisport GPS Watch is built to last for all of them. It's styled for smaller sized wrists and features a 1.2” display and scratch-resistant Power Sapphire solar charging lens, and it has the battery life to sustain your athletic and outdoor challenges.
Use trusted button controls or the new touchscreen interface to access selections. Gain performance insights and metrics that help you manage your exertion and build stamina. Optimise recovery with 24/7 health and wellness monitoring of heart rate, respiration, stress, sleep and more. Outdoor navigation sensors and new multi-band GNSS technology help guide you with a higher level of positioning accuracy, even in challenging environments. Plus, you’ll have preloaded TopoActive maps and worldwide ski and golf maps right on your wrist. To compliment your less energetic days, connected features include smart notifications, music storage and Garmin Pay contactless payments.
- Music Streaming: May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
- Garmin Pay: View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
- VO2 Max or heart rate: See Garmin.com/ataccuracy
- Smart Notifications: When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
- Pulse Ox: This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.